Speak to a specialist insurance broker and not a call centre.

Independent research and development insurance brokers

research and development insurance brokers

Why do I need research and development insurance?

The sector and industry of research and development is a fast-paced and growing one

Because of the nature of the research and development field, it’s vital to your product’s success that you get the correct type of insurance.

Typically, your standard property or even business interruption insurance will not provide protection for the possible risks you could face.

If you do not have adequate insurance you may not reach your goals or timeframe for the research and development of your product.

Your insurance cover will naturally incorporate all of the basic covers for protecting your business assets, business interruption, liabilities and vehicles.

However, you will need specialist research and development insurance to ensure that any funding of a research and development project is protected, as well as any loss of income that is delayed if your research and development project is put back.

Need help or advice?

Call our research and development insurance brokers

01942 875145

Other insurance policies your research and development business may require

“We have been using aba for several years now and find their pricing and service to be 5 star”

“The staff at aba have been really helpful in getting a large claim settled. Excellent knowledge and service”.

“PLM have used the services of aba for almost 20 years! Fabulous service, professional and friendly team and we would recommend them to all our clients, family and friends. FIRST CLASS.”

“Superb service. Our companies have used aba for many years. Their flexibility and value for money are second to none!”